Sunday, May 11, 2008

Im back,

Ok,

So I have not totally forgotten about the blog, I do still look in on things, but life has been so damn chaotic lately I just haven’t had the chance to do anything other than classes, work, class, and study for finals. There have been a few developments. I was turned down for my internship, but a week after I got that letter I was called and offered it. Therefore, I am rushing paperwork through to do the internship this summer, so YAY for me on that one. Finals sucked, I think I might have even failed one of them, but I think my grades where high enough to pull me through with a C overall for the class, just as long as I never have to see that class again I will be happy. So there is brief update, I will be posting another post soon, getting back to some of my philosophical, political, subject matter and out of the personal realm for a while. So get ready, the soapbox is back, and I am about to climb on up.

BW

No comments: