Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Let it begin

Ok everyone here is my first full post of the new year.

I have to admit 2007 had it high points and its low points. But it is a new day, and a new year. In 1 week, I start classes again. I am taking 14 credit hours all in political classes. I am not going to get into a full-scale political post here, but this is the time of year when people like me start to get excited. It is no secret that I am a political junkie. Its January of a presidential election year, in less than a month President Bush will issue his last State of the Union Address, Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada have begun the caucus/primary process, Super Tuesday is one month away, this is my playoffs, my Super Bowl. So get ready, issues posts, candidate posts, and other political based posts in the coming months. I promise I will hold back until after Super Tuesday (Feb 5th for all you junkies out there). So here is a toast to 2007, may the lessons learned guide us forevermore, my the hardships and he bad be written upon the sands, may the good times be written on the tablets of memory, to 2008 may it bring the happiness we seek, may it bring us time with friends and loved ones, may 2008 leave us better in the end than when it began.

Happy New Years Everyone

Let the games begin.

BW

No comments: