Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Big 5-0-0

Yup, I have had 500 page loads since August 30th 2007. I have to admit when I started this blog, I never expected that in a little over 2 months I would have 500 page loads, I never knew that many people would care about my rants or disturbed views of the world. So for my reader who has a thing for statistics here is some info for ya:
Visiting Nations: United States – 378, United Kingdom – 20, Canada – 14, Australia – 13, Netherlands – 6, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong – 3 each, China, Denmark, Ly, Portugal, South Africa – 2 each, France, Ireland, Sweden, Taiwan, India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Bolivia, Poland, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates – 1 each.
My top 2 referrers are Troystopher, A boys Life in Utah, and Alternative Life.
So there ya go just for my loyal, statistics loving, reader.

But seriously thanks to all the readers. There is more yet to come. Let’s see if I can hit 1,000 by Jan 1.

2 comments:

dit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A lot of people don't understand why web stats are important. Why else start a blog unless it's to expose yourself and your thoughts?

Check out my (short) category on blogging on my site here.