Friday, August 31, 2007

Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going? Who Do you Serve? And Who do you trust?

Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going? Who Do you Serve? And Who do you trust?
So last night I’m sitting at home and I decide to bust out my DVD set of the 1 season TV show Crusade (the spin off show from Babylon 5, any who don’t know of them check out IMDB, and if you like sci-fi I highly recommend them) and as the opening sequence starts it has this voice over done by Peter Woodward asking those 5 questions as the title sequence runs. As I listened to the questions it hit me, in one form or another those are the questions I have been getting hit with the most recently, from friends, from family, and ultimately from myself. There is no way I can even come close to answering all of those questions at one time. Therefore, I’m going to go on a bit of an introspective look into myself as a change of pace from my current trend of current affairs post. As I said I don’t intend to try and answer all of these questions at once, so in between these posts looking into myself I will still be posting my regular rants on politics and the like. I hope that by the end, I will have a better understanding of myself and the readers of this blog might be able to take away something they might be struggling with in their own realities.

BW

No comments: