Sunday, September 9, 2007

annoying things

Ok, so i am trying to do a paper for my lit class that is due tuesday, its supposed to be 2-4 page journal entry on Of Mice and Men but the instructor has been so damned unhelpfull in the assignemnt. She has contradicted herself like 5 times already, and what she gave us to begin with wasnt much. I mean really if you want a research paper fucking tell me, ill write you damned research paper, you want a journal entry. Right now i want to full my hair out then kick myslef in the ass for taking this class. Oh well off to try and figure out what she wants and hope my definition and hers of the assignment match up.

P.S.
We have asked in class about some of our questions, she talked in enough circles to make a presidential canidate proud.

No comments: