Thursday, September 6, 2007

Caution and Warning

I suppose I could be flattered but I'm not. at 9:03 AM this morning I got my first piece of hate mail posted on the blog. It amazes me, this isn't a big blog, its not the NY times, you have to be looking for this to find it. Do some people have nothing better to do that dig up some homos blogs and post shit on them? Whats the point? and for reference yes I did remove the post, and it was left by a mostly anonymous user. But anyway I am working on putting together a new political post, my personal look at the 2008 presidential candidates. I wont give me personal choice quite yet, I think it will be more fun if I have the readers guess who I like, and I will also be posting a poll for you to vote on who you like the most, poll will be reset monthly leading up the primary and the results posted as my own little unscientific version of zogby. And to those who either posted or e-mailed me comments on my last 2 posts, especially Who are You, thank you.

BW

No comments: